Are you looking for a new language to speak? Why not choose French? It’s quite easy, and it might help you connect with more people when traveling around the globe. Here are 15 reasons why speaking French in India is awesome, starting with number 1!
- The French language has a rich history and culture that can get studied with great interest.
- Learning French opens up new job opportunities. Many employers want their employees to be bilingual, hence offering them higher pay packages and better job opportunities.
- It helps you understand your mother tongue better
- The French language is beautiful, both to listen and speak. It has a rich vocabulary of words that can help you express yourself more eloquently and better understand literature, art, music, and dance in France.
- It makes everything sound more cultured and sophisticated
- Moreover, the French-speaking countries have some of the best educational institutions globally, offering courses on everything from history to science to business management in French.
- You will be able to connect with family members who live abroad
- You can easily travel across Europe if you know how to speak French as most of Europe speaks this language.
- It also helps to understand the process of linguistic imperialism at work across space and time.
- Many French words have English roots. This allows you to recognize words that look familiar when spoken by native speakers.
- It is easier than other languages to learn.
- A couple of careers that can get pursued by knowing this language are social work, international relations, business management, marine science, travel and tourism, and translation.
- It has no accent, making it easy for people from different countries to communicate while traveling.
- It is the official language of France and 27 other countries. Learning French will make you home in any country where French is spoken.
- If you’re planning a trip to France, it’s an easy language to learn.
Learning the French language in India is a great way to get introduced to a whole new world of culture, food, and shopping. French people are known to be one of the friendliest people in the world, and they are warmly welcoming towards those who want to learn the French language in India. For more info, contact- i-Pro Edu Institute at Nashik