If you are preparing to appear for your board exam next year, focus on conceptual topics, and study hard. However, only learning day and night would not bring you satisfactory results, and thus, you will have to check on the topics and questions most likely to come in the exam. So, don’t be fidgety in looking for possible problems for your 12th H.S.C. exam for bookkeeping and accountancy, and instead, go through this H.S.C. Paper Pattern in Nashik.
As you would know, you would get a maximum time of 3 hours, and the full marks of your exam are 80.
These are some of the types of questions you can expect under Q1, and these have been collated by the Best Commerce Academy in Nashik.
- Type 1: Answer any 3 of the given questions, each containing 15 marks.
- Type 2: Answer the question using only a single sentence (5 marks)
- Type 3: Choose the most suitable alternative from the options given below and rewrite it in your own words (5 marks)
- Type 4: Write whether the following statements are true or false (5 marks)
- Type 5: form the structure of the preparation of bill exchange (5 marks)
Following are Questions pattern in H.S.C. Exam:
- In Q2, you will either get a problem/sum on the Single entry concept or a theory question on the financial statement, carrying 8 marks.
- In Q3, you will be asked to solve a problem of reconstitution of partnership admission if a partner retires or dies. (10 marks)
- In Q4, will ask you about some concept regarding Bills of Exchange (10 marks)
- In Q5, you can either get a practical problem on sharing debentures or dissolution of a firm. (10 marks)
- In Q6 and Q7, you will have to solve not-for-profit concerns (12 marks) and Final Partnership accounts (15 marks), respectively.
So, solve these multiple times, and if you are facing any problem, consult with i-Pro Edu, the Best Commerce Coaching Classes in Nashik.