MS is a Masters’s degree. This degree is offered to a student when they have successfully completed two years post-graduate program.
Germany is one of the leading countries in the field of education. It not only offers a wide scope for research but also provides ample employment for talented individuals. Germany is a country with never-ending opportunities. Every year it attracts hundreds of students from all over the world to apply to their prestigious Institutions.
6 Top Universities in Germany-
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Tubingen
- University of Bonn
- University of Cologne
- University of Heidelberg
- Technical University of Berlin
Fees for Masters in Germany-
Studying in Germany can cost you as good as nothing. Most of the Public Universities in Germany offer free education for their Masters’ students. There is an admission fee, but the semester charges are free of cost. Students who are German, European, and non-European, basically any nationality, are eligible for this facility. For those individuals with insufficient funds, this opportunity comes as the biggest boon.
Scholarships are the biggest asset for any student. Studying abroad, especially in a country like Germany, can be very costly. Hence, applying for scholarships can be a good idea. Even though public Universities offer free education, many students might prefer private colleges. Scholarships can help reduce the huge financial burden.
List of important scholarships-
- The DAAD Scholarship
- The Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship
- Henrich BÖll Foundation
- The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
- Bayer Foundation
Eligibility for Scholarships
- Qualifications like Undergraduate degrees and school results are required to apply to Germany Universities. The grades also matter a lot. A minimum of 7 CGPA or a 70 percentage is required by most good colleges.
- A desirable number of credits during the Undergraduate program is essential to catch the attention of German Universities.
- A minimum score of 8 in IELTS or TOEFL is necessary to make it through the good German Colleges.
- A strong resume or CV is a must to make a good impression.
A German Language Proficiency test is required to be submitted at the Universities.